[aprssig] Ham Test Icon ?

KB5ILY - Travis W. Burton kb5ily at arrl.net
Tue Mar 17 01:13:12 UTC 2009

I have a VE Session set for this coming Saturday and wanted to post an
info icon, but am not sure which icon to use.  Any suggestions ?

73 de Travis KB5ILY
--
             Travis W. Burton, NP, ESQ., KB5ILY / Arkadelphia AR
   EC - Clark County AR / Assist. District Emergency Coord., District K
                      Internet: mailto:kb5ily at arrl.net
                         WWW:  http://www.kb5ily.org
                    GOD BLESS THE UNITED STATES of AMERICA
Only he who Attempts the Ridiculous can Achieve the Impossible. (WILL HENRY)
                    Linux is my operating system of choice.

                    Computers are like Air Conditioners,
              they stop working correctly when you open windows.