No subject

Sat Mar 21 21:18:14 UTC 2009

     No-gate aliases - If a frame has any of these digi aliases in
     its unproto path, then a UI-View IGATE will not pass it to
     the internet servers. This provides a mechanism for APRS
     users to stop their frames being gated to the internet via your
     IGATE. Separate multiple aliases with commas.

It doesn't state if it has to be at the end, but implies that it can be
anywhere. I tried with NOGATE at the end of the path and the middle
of the path and I wasn't gated, A "NOGATE" in the beacon comment
made no difference. It was gated several places.

I've never heard of using |!| or !x!.

> Brain full... Or am I catching Alzheimer's from my mother-in-law?

I don't remember how you caught it.

73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH