[aprssig] That tactical callsign argum -- uh, thread...

rttyman rttyman at ukr.net
Tue May 12 18:29:40 UTC 2009

> Unfortunately I do not think it will go away anytime soon. In email
> Sergej told me if the APRS leaders do not do what he wants

Am I once again surprised, is really I asked about something unreal?
It just is a little OPTION which can to be present in whole of server
filters set.

But you in place of help, blamed me for laziness, (in personal
mail) that I can't do it locally. I can, but once again, it is
not  an optimum method. If needed to explain why not optimum,
let me explain once again?

73, Sergej