[aprssig] Xastir Development Snapshot

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Thu May 21 16:01:17 UTC 2009

Project: XASTIR  (xastir)
Package: xastir-development
Date   : 2009-05-21 08:37

Project "XASTIR" ('xastir') has released the new version of package
'xastir-development'. You can download it from SourceForge.net by
this link:
or browse Release Notes and ChangeLog by visiting this link:

Homepage:  <http://www.xastir.org>

We've recently added HOWTO Wiki pages for "Soundmodem" and for
"Linux AX.25" configuration.  Please try them out and provide
feedback so we can improve upon them:

Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com