[aprssig] What happened to Tiger maps?

Greg D. ko6th_greg at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 20 07:56:01 UTC 2009

Hi folks,

Did something happen to the online Tiger maps recently?  Xastir has been running for years on my home server, and a few days ago the program crashed, which it does very rarely, but never with any lasting effect.  When it was restarted I find a blank gray screen with stations wandering around it.

Where'd the maps go?

I tried looking at the Map Chooser, and the list is totally blank.

Now what?

Greg  KO6TH