[aprssig] What happened to Tiger maps?

Rick Green rtg at aapsc.com
Fri Nov 20 13:37:46 UTC 2009

On Thu, 19 Nov 2009, Greg D. wrote:

> Did something happen to the online Tiger maps recently?  Xastir has been
> running for years on my home server, and a few days ago the program
> crashed, which it does very rarely, but never with any lasting effect.
> When it was restarted I find a blank gray screen with stations wandering
> around it.
   The server is still responding to my xastir.

> I tried looking at the Map Chooser, and the list is totally blank.
   That points a finger more at your system than any one server.  Run fsck
and see how many other problems your filesystem has developed...

Rick Green

                                   -Benjamin Franklin

"As for our common defense, we reject as false the choice between our
safety and our ideals."
                                -President Barack Obama 20 Jan 2009