No subject

Wed Nov 18 21:02:00 UTC 2009

=A0
125 KHz which is induction (close coupling) so I hesitate calling it RFid.
13 MHz
900 MHz

-- 73, Steve, K9DCI
http://k9dci.home.comcast.net/

--- Greg Clark wrote:

My wife ran in a foot race the other day, and they had a new RFID technolog=
y -- instead of a "button" that attached to your shoe, the tag was attached=
 to the back of her race tag.

The reader was still on the ground (just the typical mat)

Someone said something about a "higher frequency" being used that enabled t=
hem no move the tag up to the body instead of down on the foot.

pretty cool!

-- Greg K7RKT