[aprssig] DX-cluster Messaging?

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Tue Oct 6 00:16:34 UTC 2009

> By 'spotting' I meant I had sent an email to
> a group of QRP-folks... who were... alerted and
> watching me on on APRS.fi... Donno any clusters
> that'll except an email input/post?? Do you?

I am not a DX cluster user, but if the DX clusters have a
message or chat mode, then we should make every effort to get it
tied to the Universal Ham Radio Text Messaging initiative.  See

We should be able to message any callsign, anywhere, anytime, on
any system by interconnecting all ham radio message systems.

Any DX-cluster power users that can tell us if such a capability
would make sense and how?

Bob, Wb4aPR