[aprssig] "location changes too fast > 500 km/h"

Bob Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Mon Oct 12 18:41:18 UTC 2009

> aprs.fi should now work fine for civil
> aviation purposes, but there might
> still be issues with those of you with
> a scramjet or an SR-71/A-12.

Small world.

I'll pass that along to my Alabama High School buddy from 43 years ago who flew the Blackbird on its record breaking trip across country ending with the bird being on display in the Air and Space museum outside of Washington DC.

He is happily now flying commercial big jets after also flying Airforce One for a while...  I still havent gotten him on APRS yet...

Bob