[aprssig] Nuvi 350 full?

Clay Melhorn n9io at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 24 15:55:56 UTC 2009

I too always delete the waypoint list when I first turn it on.

As far as my home setting, I don't set home, my home fill-in digi

gives me my home waypoint, simple.

The closest first of the waypoint list is very handy.

Selecting and tracking to a heard station in the list is so simple to do with this unit.

VERY glad I am using this combo.

My first purchase was a 10" netbook intending to use UIView in the mobile.

It has it's purposes and I do use it at home but the

Nuvi 350 and GTRAN cable in reality is far more convenient and works great.

Clay Melhorn N9IO Bonfield, IL
KARS - Kankakee Area Radio Society - W9AZ http://www.w9az.com/
ARRL (Central Division) http://www.central.arrl.org/