[aprssig] Nuvi 350 full?

Keith VE7GDH ve7gdh at rac.ca
Sat Oct 24 17:22:20 UTC 2009

Clay N9IO wrote...

> Nuvi 350 and GTRAN cable in reality is far more convenient and works
> great.

The GTRANS cable does work to translate Garmin mode to NMEA
and allow waypoint upload (e.g. with an OT1+) but if you have a T2
(OT2m, T2-135, or T2-301) and the other data cable that puts the
Nuvi 350 in FMI mode, you can also have two way APRS messaging.

Garmin 010-10813-00 Mini-B Data Cable for T2...

or build your own (level converter) USB Mini-B R/A 5-Conductor Pigtail.

73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH