[aprssig] Ntrak

ab9fx at aprs.pl ab9fx at aprs.pl
Wed Apr 14 10:17:01 UTC 2010

Hi,APRS application called Ntrak written by Milosz SQ6NTI, and Przemek
SQ6ODL works with most cellular phones Java enabled. Ntrak can send and
receive positions, as well as messages to APRS server. It works even
without GPS, taking location data from cellular base stations. Then,
position is not as precise as then when GPS is used by Ntrak. Optional GPS
module built-in or can communicate via Bluetooth.Application is free
http://sq6nti.one.pl/Ntrak/0.1h/Manual http://sq6nti.one.pl/Ntrak/Ntrak.pdf
so far only in Polish. If there is any need of English version, I think it
can be easily done.73Andrzej SP3LYR, AB9FX
PSMilosz and Przemek will be present on our annual meeting TAMA APRS
http://www.aprs.pl/tama10.htm June 12, 2010