[aprssig] W6JPA-3/-6 Balloon Tracks

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Sat Apr 24 18:13:49 UTC 2010

I noticed two additional balloons in the air today so I generated APRS usage plots for them as well.  You can see them at:

As with VE6ATV, I also provided 2 screen captures from my APRSIS32 client showing the altitudes along the track for each balloon.  They're the files that are called:

OpenStreetMap.org has some pretty detailed maps of Black Rock City
underneath W6JPA-6-20100424.png.

Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ - APRS Infrastructure Visualization
(and author of APRSISCE for Windows Mobile and Win32)