[aprssig] SKY1 - callsign? Wayne County, Ohio.

Brian Webster bwebster at wirelessmapping.com
Tue Aug 10 22:37:56 UTC 2010

That's like saying it's not ok to operate on amateur radio because non hams
could listen and monitor your transmissions on a receiver. Given your
example if a ham radio operator were talking to another ham and telling them
where they were located and someone else monitored the transmission who is
not a ham it would then be illegal.

Brian N2KGC