[aprssig] SKY1 - callsign? Wayne County, Ohio.

david vanhorn kc6ete at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 01:35:43 UTC 2010

I was looking for info on the D upgrade (hopefully a bit more than a week
away!)  and I ran into a fellow on a forum post about two years ago, talking
about the Vx8R. You could tell from the language that he was not a ham, and
really had no clue what the radio was all about. I don't remember the
verbiage exactly, but in a very "tinfoil hat" kind of way, he was asking if
the APRS would make it easier for the government to track him..