[aprssig] Subject: Re: SKY1 - callsign? Wayne County, Ohio.

ml41782 ml41782 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 11 17:43:23 UTC 2010

My suggestion would be on the Kantronics to use LLIST to block out what you
don't want to pass. I added NOCALL & N0CALL to mine along time ago. It appears
to work.

I dont know what it would take to get the FCC involved in a clean up of the
unlicensed user. It sounds like it needs to be done.  We dont want to take the
law into our own hands.

Mike K4MQF