[aprssig] Subject: Re: SKY1 - callsign? Wayne County, Ohio.

Charlie Gallo Charlie at TheGallos.com
Fri Aug 13 23:43:53 UTC 2010

On 8/13/2010 Joel Maslak (N7XUC) wrote:

> And maybe someone should set up a non-APRS IS for the smartphone
> crowd...give them something to use that doesn't hurt us.  I would suggest
> that the people making money off of the apps would be a good group to fund
> that.

Ah, it's called Google Lattitude - if you have shared your location with someone's google ID, they get your position from your cellphone - my wife, daughter and I track each other all the time

--
73 de KG2V - Charles Gallo
Quality Custom Machine-shop work for the radio amateur (sm)