[aprssig] Maps

Stephen H. Smith wa8lmf2 at aol.com
Sun Aug 15 20:40:18 UTC 2010

  On 8/15/2010 12:05 PM, Earl Needham wrote:
> I just ran across my Precision Mapping v7.0 set and tried to install it on
> Vista.  I am having no proper results -- first, a file or two aren't
> registering properly.  Even if I log into the Administrator account, the
> program won't run in my "limited" account.  Second, RegisterMyApp won't let
> me transfer the registration.
> Anybody know a way to get this to work?
> Thanks,
> Earl

See details on Vista/Win7 install issues for UI-view and Precision Mapping here
on my website:

<*Windows Vista and Win7 Issues

* <http://wa8lmf.net/aprs/UIview_Notes.htm#VistaWin7>

[Fifth citing of this link on various mailing lists in the last seven days, by
the way.]

Stephen H. Smith    wa8lmf (at) aol.com
Skype:        WA8LMF
Home Page:          http://wa8lmf.net

NEW!    *** HF APRS over PSK63 ***

Universal HF/VHF/UHF Antenna Mounting System