[aprssig] OK you APRS Pilots. Cyber-writing on-line!

Steve Noskowicz noskosteve at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 17 07:33:05 UTC 2010

Turn on your APRS in flight and write the world-readable on-line message:

This guy had to translate from his GPS to Google.  APRS can do it directly.  Have at it...

 73, Steve, K9DCI   USN (Vet) MOT (Ret) Ham (Yet)

Up to date APRS Beginner Guide - updated Apr-2010
    Click 'APRS Beginner INFO' under Contact

Manage Radio Memories with an Excel Spreadsheet !
Click to tune. Click to capture Radio freq.
All Memories on one page. Cut, Copy, Paste, Print 'em, etc...
TM-D700 |         TH-F6A      |   TS-2000    |   Icom 706MkIIG
All PMs |Real-time & memories | Sat mems too | Loads Mem Tones!
NOT D710

More Details, Features and Downloads at:

You know that sea of entropy we were going to drown in?  Well, upon closer examination, it turns out to be stupidity.  S. Noskowicz 1987