[aprssig] Portable APRS

la3qma at aprs.la la3qma at aprs.la
Fri Dec 31 06:57:33 UTC 2010

Quoting "Steve Noskowicz" <noskosteve at yahoo.com>:

> John,
>   Did you put a call in there?
> While you can't do all the things an outboard client can do with a
> bare D710, if someone has any info on the D710 CAT commands (I have

I discovered most of the commands when i got the radio and i made a
program to find all the commands. With help of a friend and some
people on the TM_D710 yahoo list we have a more or less complete list
of commands with parameters.

In the download section there is a excell sheet covering the CAT commands.

I can probably e-mail this of the list too.

anyhow you can control almost everything using CAT on the TM-D710 and
TH-D72 (uses the same commands but the list is not verified)

Kai Gunter