[aprssig] does anyone have the APRS spec 1.1 or 1.2 as a single PDF

djhuff at rockwellcollins.com djhuff at rockwellcollins.com
Thu Jul 29 21:35:04 UTC 2010

I was given an unusual question about APRS the other day, and now I am
looking for a reference file, preferably a PDF of the APRS specification.
I found the 1.0.1m from the TAPR site(dir=/aprssig/aprsspec/spec), and I
found Bobs spec pages, but I am striking out finding a SINGLE FILE for all
of 1.1 or 1.2.  Does anybody out there have a full specification document?

Thanks,
Dave

David J Huff
W0IM