[aprssig] APRX kiss escape command?

Jaye Inabnit ke6sls ke6sls at arrl.net
Fri Jul 30 02:38:41 UTC 2010

Hi all:

I have APRX running very well now here in Eureka.  One problem I have is
finding a discussion list for aprx--I don't find it in the manual, nore do I
know how to contact the main hacker-in-charge of the software.

Anyway, I'm using an old PK-12 TNC and the escape code is three control c's
sent to the device.  I would love to have my config script send these to the
TNC on exit so I can then use the TNC in normal packet mode for testing.

Any help greatly needed!

TU, 73

jaye, ke6sls

How much does free cost?