[aprssig] repeater objects and digipeater advertisements.

Steve Noskowicz noskosteve at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 8 13:24:16 UTC 2010

OK  That's what I thought.  I got confused by which repeater the  "that repeater" referenced.   Antecedent confusion.
So, the D710 does indeed recognize the "C" as tone squelch (as in "CT"), Cool.  I wonder if there are any other hidden nuggets...or does the D710 manual mention this feature?
73, Steve, K9DCI USN (Vet) MOT (Ret) Ham (Yet)

Up to date APRS Beginner Guide - updated Apr-2010
Click 'APRS Beginner INFO' under Contact

Manage Radio Memories with an Excel Spreadsheet !
Click to tune. Click to capture Radio freq.
All Memories on one page. Cut, Copy, Paste, Print 'em, etc...
TM-D700 | TH-F6A | TS-2000 | Icom 706MkIIG
All PMs |Real-time & memories | Sat mems too | Loads Mem Tones!
NOT D710

More Details, Features and Downloads at:

Time and reality always catch up with stupidity.