[aprssig] APRS-Go Desktop version available

rfinesmith at aol.com rfinesmith at aol.com
Tue Jun 15 03:56:41 UTC 2010

I know the world does not need another APRS application that runs on Windows, but I am making one available anyway.  It serves as the foundation on which my traffic and road conditions reporting over APRS operates, so I might as well make it available to any interested parties.  It is available on the www.aprsgo.com web site.  The traffic reporting feature is not yet released.  That will be available in September 2010 for the Washington, DC area.

73,
Robin, AA3NJ