[aprssig] TM-D710

Rusty Bryant rustyb78 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 18 19:35:21 UTC 2010

So what it the button press combo to get me in to the menu?

Rusty Bryant
Sent from my iPhone 3GS

On Jun 18, 2010, at 14:29, Bob Burns W9RXR <w9rxr_ at rlburns.net> wrote:

Quoting Jason KG4WSV <kg4wsv at gmail.com>:

GPS time is GMT. The D700 has a timezone setting (actually an offset
from GMT instead of a timezone).  I assume the 710 has something

Menu 526 in the Aux menu is the time zone setting.

Kenwood has manuals online; I frequently find it is faster to download
(another) copy of the manual that to find what I did with the paper
manual (or the last copy I downloaded).

I download my radio manuals to an 8GB USB drive attached to my keychain. That way, it's always with me.

aprssig mailing list
aprssig at tapr.org