[aprssig] APRS Messenger now has APRS over PSK-63

Stephen H. Smith wa8lmf2 at aol.com
Tue Mar 2 02:04:44 UTC 2010

On 3/1/2010 5:59 PM, Stephen H. Smith wrote:
> Duh!!!   I had totally forgotten that the port # at one end of an IP
> connection doesn't have to be the same as at the other, so that 14580
> IN can be used separately from 14580 OUT.
> It works!      Any PSK63 posit that passes the validation gauntlet in
> APRS Messenger should now be showing on my all-US map at:
> <http://wa8lmf.dyndns.org:14439>
> along with the "classic"  AX25 FSK activity on 30 meters.   (As well
> as being igated to CORE-2 which my UIview is logged into.)

It really worked!     Just after my last post,  WB8SKP-2 beaconed again
on PSK63.   Got a clean signal that got sent to IP. He is now showing on
the UIview map at the URL above.   Scroll east to Kentucky.

Stephen H. Smith    wa8lmf (at) aol.com
Skype:        WA8LMF
Home Page:          http://wa8lmf.net

NEW!    Universal HF/VHF/UHF Antenna Mounting System

Symbols Set for UI-View,
UIpoint and APRSplus: