[aprssig] Color Display

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Mon Mar 8 03:47:17 UTC 2010

Shawn Stoddard wrote:
> I recall seeing something about the color of a station indicating how
> recently it has been heard from. Anybody know where I might have seen
> this?

It would help to know what APRS software you are referring to with this
question.  The display of a station, particularly its color, is up to
the software and not part of the APRS protocol spec itself, although Bob
Bruninga's APRSdos had some color coding that it did, but I don't
believe it was based on age, but on capabilities.

Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ