[aprssig] aprssig Digest, Vol 69, Issue 17

Rodgé JONES g0cjm at live.com
Thu Mar 18 20:27:46 UTC 2010

Like many hams, i and my wife are in us seventies and disabled, me with
amputated legs and the wife a dodgy liver. Wherever we go we have two
rubber-duck aerials on us roof beaconing us position so that SAMU et al may
know where to look. I can speak very highly of the tremendous support when
my beacon sends SOSx3 with position of patient diagnosis and phone number,
on the last occasion it took just 2 minutes for SAMU to reach us. God bless
them and the responding doctor hams. Without naming them i thank all of you
who responded so quickly.

G6XCJ/G0CJM