[aprssig] All-in-one APRS boxes

Jason Rausch jason at ke4nyv.com
Sun Mar 28 13:15:36 UTC 2010

We make an All-In-One option called the RTrak-LP.  You can see the details here:

The RTrak-LP ordering button is currently disbaled because we are getting ready to show a brand new version at Dayton and then we will pick up sales with the new version.  Just some quick details on the new version:

- Half the size of the LP
- Frequency rotary switch accessed from the front panel
- Improved active GPS antenna circuit (better sensitivity)

More details coming soon!

Jason Rausch - KE4NYV
RPC Electronics, LLC