[aprssig] AvMap G4T For Sale

Jason Rausch jason at ke4nyv.com
Sun Nov 14 15:53:39 UTC 2010

I have an AvMap G4T that I took in on a trade and I have no use for it, so I thought I would offer it up to this group before going to other forums or eBay.

The unit is complete with all of the accessories, including the custom Kenwood D7/700/710 cable.  It still has the original box and all mouting brackets.  The unit is in good shape and the LCD appears to be flawless.  I fired it up one time to check it out.

I will take $300 including shipping in the CONUS.  $325 outside of the CONUS.

I can take direct PayPal or any major credit cards.

Please contact me off-list at jason at rpc-electronics.com

Jason Rausch - KE4NYV
RPC Electronics, LLC