[aprssig] The bootleggers are getting smarter

J T w0jrt at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 17 19:40:17 UTC 2010

There is a registered flier list at the Kloudbuster's web site that may help narrow it down: http://www.kloudbusters.org/airfest/reg_flyers.cfm.  It lists fliers by full name and state.  There were only a handful from IL on the list.  It was possible, though, that he didn't pre-register in which case he wouldn't have shown up on that list.  Since he was there for the full four-day event, though, he's pretty dedicated so one might think there's a good chance he pre-registered.

-Jerome, W0JRT