[aprssig] Put APRS On This! Battery-Powered UAV

Steve Noskowicz noskosteve at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 22 00:07:40 UTC 2010

I didn't read the whole thing, but there are already fully autonomous vehicles like this.  Program it where to go, how long to stay on station and return.  Push the GO Button and go for coffee untill you see it landing.  I've seen a fixed wing set up and there are videos and full info on the autopilots and other equipment here:

http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/Main_Page

I don't know it they commonly have any lat/lon telemetry.

Steve

--
 73, Steve, K9DCI