[aprssig] APRS talk in Los Alamos?

Tim N9PUZ tim.n9puz at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 18:47:03 UTC 2011

When this all gets finalized PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE put a date on the
document and start out with something to the effect of "These are the
recommended settings to be used from <date> forward."

One of the worst things about APRS is all the versions of information
you find on the Internet that give you no clue as to when they were written.