[aprssig] 6m aprs?

Wes Johnston, AI4PX wes at ai4px.com
Wed Mar 2 22:31:03 UTC 2011

Oh and one more thing about 6m.  I think there are only 2 TV stations still
on VHF channel 2 in the country.  This is an opportunity to use 6m without
upsetting the neighbors by blotting out their TVs.  Thanks DTV transisition!
The world needs more geniuses with humility because there are so few of us