[aprssig] Argent systems gps

Stephen H. Smith wa8lmf2 at aol.com
Sat Mar 5 01:46:36 UTC 2011

On 3/4/2011 5:38 PM, Andrew Rich wrote:
> Hello I have the argent systems unitraq  gps the small one with the leads gpw
> Is there any software to talk to these units ?
> Serial ?
> Sent from my iPhone
> Andrew Rich

It's a normal NMEA device.   As soon as you power it up, it should just start
spewing out NMEA data automatically once a second.

Just monitor it's output with any ASCII terminal app like HyperTerm or
Procomm,   or download and use the very useful GPS monitoring freeware
Visual GPS

Stephen H. Smith    wa8lmf (at) aol.com
Skype:        WA8LMF
Home Page:          http://wa8lmf.net