[aprssig] KPC3+ induced errors

Wes Johnston, AI4PX wes at ai4px.com
Tue Mar 15 23:20:10 UTC 2011

I'm thinking.... audio loopback on a kpc3plus (audio port pins 1&5).  use a
super simple basic program to send it  80 characters plus the date/time.
Have basic program log the time the packet was received and if the
difference is >1s flag it.  Count how many bytes until delay starts.
profit.  Oh wait, this isn't slashdot.

The world needs more geniuses with humility because there are so few of us