[aprssig] APRS Mapping with Weather Radar Overlay?

Jason KG4WSV kg4wsv at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 21:55:42 UTC 2011

On Tue, Mar 29, 2011 at 3:04 PM, Pete Loveall AE5PL Lists
<hamlists at ametx.com> wrote:
> A more proper statement would be:

It's a matter of perspective and opinion.  The amount of useful data
getting to me on RF declined sharply when everything except warnings
went away.  I prefer to know that a watch is in effect in advance of
the warning that a tornado is actually present, for example.

Igate operators should of course be aware of RF traffic loads when
deciding what and how much to gate to RF.