[aprssig] A TNC2 (clone) question

Steve Daniels steve at daniels270.eclipse.co.uk
Mon Nov 14 17:52:05 UTC 2011

Argent data will program a KISS rom for $5, they will also program a UIDIGI
rom for free to encourage digipeaters. Using a 27C256 rom.

At a  guess they would probably program other digipeater firmware for free.

You need to supply the code you want programmed however.

https://www.argentdata.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=24

I have both roms for a tnc2 clone from them

Steve Daniels

G6UIM

Torbay Freecycle Moderator

  _____