[aprssig] [These] Mobile Digipeating

Stephen H. Smith wa8lmf2 at aol.com
Thu Sep 22 05:46:01 UTC 2011

On 9/22/2011 1:12 AM, David Nichols wrote:
> Could you point me to a good book on APRS basics? I am mainly interested in
> digipathing (wide1, wide2, etc), but would like to get a good understanding
> of APRS in general.
> Dave

Not a book but a detailed writeup on APRS path settings including their history
and logic at my web site at:

Stephen H. Smith    wa8lmf (at) aol.com
=== Now relocated from Pasadena, CA back to 8-land (East Lansing, MI) ===
Skype:        WA8LMF
Home Page:          http://wa8lmf.net

=====  Vista & Win7 Install Issues for UI-View and Precision Mapping =====

*** HF APRS over PSK63 ***