[aprssig] Tomtom's For APRS (Question)

Sander Pool sander_pool at pobox.com
Mon Apr 2 03:04:10 UTC 2012

I hope you agree that is actually a good thing. A proprietary USB
interface that can only be used by Kenwood software would have been
pointless. The D72 is now compatible with any software that uses COM
ports to talk to a KISS TNC. That is to say, just about everything. I
have done BBS interactions using putty.

     Sander W1SOP