[aprssig] K6RPT-12 Balloon Small circle on APRS.fi

Steve Noskowicz noskosteve at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 3 03:02:11 UTC 2012

Uh... I can SEE it at the site, but what does it represent?    I'm sure he posted something here, once-upon-a-time, but obviously the half-life of that knowledge has been exceeded.

I guess I'm just thick today.   Your image, Lynn,  just ISN'T *talking* to me. (;-)

Guessing is futile.  SO... you saying  I'll have to join the Group, eh? ...

 Waiting for that Homer Simpson DOH! moment...

73, Steve, K9DCI USN (Vet) MOT (Ret) Ham (Yet)