[aprssig] ATTN: EUROPE & UK K6RPT-12 Balloon Has Left North America, Headed Your Way!

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Mon Dec 3 23:22:42 UTC 2012

My understanding of floaters is that they are very very light.  No
cameras and the barest tracking support.

Here's a map of the APRS track for last year's flight:

And this should get you a directory listing of other views of the flight:

Including the passage into the Mediterranean almost through the
straights of Gibraltar: