[aprssig] next build of YAAC (Yet Another APRS Client) released
andrewemt at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 20 18:01:39 CST 2012
The next beta build (#9) of YAAC is now available, downloadable freely from http://www.ka2ddo.org/ka2ddo/YAAC.html and http://sourceforge.net/projects/yetanotheraprsc
New features include:
1. Fixing a very annoying bug regarding reconfiguring active APRS-IS connections.
2. Adding a mini-webserver so other systems can look at what this copy of YAAC is seeing by browsing the URL http://yaaccomputername:8008
3. Starting to implement support for the OpenTrac protocol (in addition to the existing APRS protocol support). This is not yet complete, so errors may occur if you try to use this protocol.
4. Adding a feature to test whether your copy of YAAC is up-to-date.
5. Improving the online help to document more of the display modes, such as the APRSdos mode color-coded backlighting of station icons.
6. Allow changing the background color of the map window, which may make the map more viewable in outdoor deployments.
Full details are in the build notice log http://www.ka2ddo.org/ka2ddo/YAACBuildNotes.txt.
Andrew Pavlin, KA2DDO
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the aprssig