[aprssig] KPC 3+ reset script

John Gorkos jgorkos at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 20:08:21 UTC 2012

I'm in a position that I have to use a KPC3+ in KISS mode for an APRX Tx-Igate
for the foreseeable future.  I'd like to software reset it every 4 to 6 hours
to ensure i don't get bit by Kantronics bad programming.  Does anyone have a
TCL or Perl Expect script that will send the KISS escape sequence, tickle the
TNC, send it an INTFACE KISS command, and reset it?
I'll try to cobble something together, but plagiarism is the highest form of
flattery here...

John Gorkos
AB0OO