[aprssig] New products

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Fri Feb 24 23:22:52 UTC 2012

We've just added a few things to the Argent Data Systems online store:

GTRANS-DIN cable, to connect the Yaesu FTM-350 to a Garmin nuvi 350:

RFM12BP 500mW 433 MHz data transceiver:

OpenTracker USB bundle:

Tracker3 model OT3m:

We've got prototypes of an OpenTracker USB board (upgradeable to a
Tracker3) with the 433 MHz transceiver and that will be a new product
eventually.  For now I figured we ought to list the bare transceiver
modules since we've got them in stock already.  They should make good
low-cost, short-range trackers.

We're still running at least a week behind on OT3m production, but at
least it's on the site now.