[aprssig] IRLP nodes for the Appalachian Trail

Bob Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Fri Jan 6 16:30:31 UTC 2012

KD3SU has an excellent IRLP interactive IRLP node map for the world:

I took the 2m/440 nodes within reach of the Appalachian Trail:

I would appreciate any input about this list and are they reachable where
indicated.  Are they open repeaters?  What are access codes?  There is no
coverage in Maine and a few other places are weak..

I added a link to these on the APRS Appalachian Trail site:

Bob, Wb4APR