[aprssig] Meteor Mode?

Stephen H. Smith wa8lmf2 at aol.com
Thu Jul 12 00:26:11 UTC 2012

On 7/11/2012 5:40 PM, Keith VE7GDH wrote:
> Is anyone using UI-View (or other APRS client) for Meteor Mode
> on 6M in North America? If so, is there a common frequency? How
> about on 2M?
> Of course, just before posting, I did some research. I see Stephen
> WA8LMF was using 50.62 MHz in 2008.

50.62 is the standard APRS/packet frequency in North America.  Due to the low
volume of local traffic on this channel, it has also been adopted as the meteor
scatter freq.

Stephen H. Smith    wa8lmf (at) aol.com
Skype:        WA8LMF
Home Page:          http://wa8lmf.net

High-Performance Software-Only Packet TNC