[aprssig] APRS propagation monitor

Charles Blackburn ai4ri at cfl.rr.com
Wed Jun 6 21:33:30 UTC 2012

and this was my point, I apologise that I may not have been clearer, with
"soundmodems" they rely on the quality of the sound card that is being
used.... as you just said yourself, "junk noisy motherboard based sound

I agree an external sound card (usb) or a hardware one such as a sound
blaster "card" and not those ones that still rely on the computer itself to
do most of the process.