[aprssig] Is ISS Digipeater Down?

Stephen H. Smith wa8lmf2 at aol.com
Sun Jun 17 05:13:26 UTC 2012

Apparently the regulars I saw beaconing on every pass on 145.825 haven't got
the word about the band change (or else their setups are based on 2-meter-only

I have now watched two passes on 437.550 and haven't heard a thing so far.......

Stephen H. Smith    wa8lmf (at) aol.com
Skype:        WA8LMF
Home Page:          http://wa8lmf.net

High-Performance Software-Only Packet TNC

High Quality Calibrated Static Maps for Any APRS App

  Vista & Win7 Install Issues for UI-View and Precision Mapping