[aprssig] Is FireNet Down?

Stephen H. Smith wa8lmf2 at aol.com
Wed Jun 27 15:01:36 UTC 2012

This morning (27 June - 9:00 AM Eastern), I'm observing endless unsuccessful
attempts by my 30M HF  APRS igate/webserver to reconnect to   firenet.us:14580 .

The central Michigan VHF webserver/igate is having no problems with it's usual
connection to  second.aprs.net:14580 so it doesn't seem to be the Internet
connection at my end.

Stephen H. Smith    wa8lmf (at) aol.com
Skype:        WA8LMF
Home Page:          http://wa8lmf.net

High-Performance Software-Only Packet TNC

High Quality Calibrated Static Maps for Any APRS App

  Vista & Win7 Install Issues for UI-View and Precision Mapping